Essay Tips: Tips on Writing an Effective Essay
- All you have to do is to Pick a topic.
- make sure you Prepare an outline or diagram of your ideas. …
- Write your thesis statement. …
- Write the body. …
- Write the introduction. …
- Write the conclusion. …
- Add the finishing touches.
example of an essay questions
complete a 5-8 paper Zoonotic Disease on the scenario below. Below is the scenario and requirements for the paper:
Scenario Incident:Tularemia outbreak in rabbits in a popular outdoor recreational area “A few days before of a long holiday weekend, the local health department is notified that there has been a large die-off of rabbits at a reservoir popular for camping, swimming, boating, hiking, fishing and many other outdoor recreational activities. It is expected that at least 10,000 people will visit the area over the weekend. Upon investigation and sampling, the local health department confirms Tularemia is the cause. The affected area is adjacent to the swim beach, the RV park, and main trail heads.”
The paper MUST include:
-5-8 page paper addressing the above scenario
-A title page, in APA format.
-Section headers, in APA format, for each of the following sections:
- Provide a scholary analysis of the zoonotic disease in the above scenario, highlighting the unique attributes of this illness, and support why it is a public health concern.
- Explain the situational background and why a public health response would be warranted.
- Describe the animal to human disease transmission process for this scenario, considering the unique epidemiology and environmental health factors that influence this disease transmission. What challenges or barriers can you expect to face, given this information?
- Describe the core public health roles and responsibilities that are key to both preventing and responding to the event. Include in your response how local, state and federal public health agencies may work together in controlling the spread of this zoonotic disease.
- Explain and support what resources and or partnerships may be needed to respond to this incident.
- Describe the specific public health disease control and community protection procedures that you feel will best protect the community and support why.
- Discuss disease investigation and control, exposure treatment, animal disposal and public information dissemination.
- Provide a summary/conclusion to support the public health significance and your recommendations for action to create positive social chance.
-Cite the sources within your text and be sure to follow APA format.-An APA formatted reference list at the end of your paper.
Zoonotic Disease: Tularemia
According to health practitioners, a zoonotic disease is defined as an infectious disease associated or caused by parasites, viruses, and bacteria spread between animals and animals, and animals to humans (CDC, 2019). Tularemia is identified as one of the most common zoonotic disease encountered in different parts of the globe. Health practitioners identify Tularemia as a rare zoonotic disorder that typically attacks various parts of the body including lungs, lymph nodes, eyes, and mostly skin. Medical practitioners similarly identify Tularemia as deer fly fever or rabbit fever since it’s associated with a bacterium referred to as Francisella tularensis (Krause, 2019). Researchers within the medical field have managed to implement a series of strategic tactics focused on preventing and treating the disorder. The paper is, therefore, centered on analyzing the identified zoonotic disorder while highlighting the unique attributes of the disease and an explanation of why it’s a public health concern.